WHY CHOOSE US?
- We don’t use sub-contractors. Sadly, many of our competitor’s do. What this means is that the cost of the job for fuel, equipment, and product is passed on to the sub and they are typically paid 50% of your job. They have every incentive to rush and use inferior products and equipment. Furthermore, they may or may not have insurance themselves or even be a company. You could conceivably have a complete stranger at your home. If something were to happen you could easily be at the center of a tangled web for where the responsibility lies. Will no one be accountable if your home is harmed or something is broken or stolen? It is important to know who will show up at your home and what care has been taken to make sure these are trustworthy individuals. Our employees are background checked, have references checked and are covered under our many insurances.
- We are bonded and insured. Accidents happen. Is the company you want to use concerned for your safety and protection as well as their own? Professionals will want to ease this burden for you and have a current insurance certificate available upon request. Did you know that if someone you have invited to your home is hurt on your property they can make a claim on your homeowner’s insurance? Verify that the company you are looking to hire carries worker’s compensation in addition to general liability, and bonding to help protect you and your home. It cost more to cover subcontractors, many companies advertise these coverages and don’t take the time to explain that they subcontract and that those subs may not be covered.
- We are members of professional organizations. Companies stay in business for a reason. Longevity is key in any service company. Repeat business and referrals are what keep good companies alive. How developed a company is can also be a sign of their customers’ satisfaction. Look for a companies credentials. Are they invested in their industry and obtain certifications? Do they have a decaled vehicles, professional invoices, business cards, uniforms, and a website? Do they appear to run things lawfully and professionally?
- We are uniformed, professional in appearance and conduct. If the other guys aren’t, it may be a sign that these individuals are not invested in their company and are not interested in a long-term relationship with you as a customer.
- We use professional equipment. No paper towels and windex here (or newspaper). Reputable companies will clean screens,tracks, and sills as standard procedure. Our prducts are the best on the market, often limiting how often we get to serve you.
- We have a list of references with phone numbers available. We strongly recommend that you test references for any company you would invite to your home.